We serve the advisory needs of:
- Businesses operating in the technology sector, particularly companies at growth stage, both public and private
- Financial sponsors (typically private equity and venture funds)
- Corporates seeking to grow their business via investment or acquisitions, or manage their activity portfolio through spin-offs or divestitures
We typically work on:
- M&A transactions, both selling and buying, for which our clients value our combination of local support and global reach
- Larger financings involving international investors
We provide a superior service thanks to our sector knowledge, deal execution capabilities and extensive relationships.
Our network and reach are truly global delivering outstanding outcomes to our clients.
The firm is led by three partners, who share common values grounded in similar experiences of building independent advisory firms, and bring together complementary networks and sector knowledge.
Over the course of 2015 and 2016, Jean-Michel Deligny, Paddy MccGwire and Pietro Strada combined the teams of their respective firms, Go4Venture Advisers, Cobalt Corporate Finance and Centerboard Partners to create a larger and stronger organisation that can provide an even better service to its clients.
What we deliver
In all its client engagements Silverpeak delivers:
- Independent advice to management and shareholders on sell-side and buy-side M&A and larger financing transactions
- Deep sector and strategic knowledge of the technology market
- Optimal results through excellence in execution and negotiation